PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CTC Wings ATP Scheme (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 17th Jan 2011, 11:37
PJATE1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sharpclassic --> Yes I am, can you elaborate on why they are not?

It would be nice with a little more information on your background and relations to CTC, eg.: Are you in the holdpool, have you attended the assessment or are you just making your opinions on the basis of rumors? "HAHAHAHA! Are you serious?!" is mere an irrelevant statement rather than contribution to sober discussion of things.

If you tell me about their FlexiCrew-thing I would say to you: Yes, it's not a good contract, but have they ever told anyone that this contract is the best in the industry? At lease they HAVE a contract to offer to cadets/ATP guys and to be in a holdpool is better than being a 250 hr cadet on you own. Even if this means waiting for quite a while.

All I am saying is that if you expectations are too high, yes, CTC is not the place for you. No place would be the place for you if you'd expect a excellent contract as a cadet. Add to that the economy. It Think CTC was very aware of this on my assessment day (which is my relation to CTC) and they didn't promise ANYTHING but their best effort to get us jobs at the end of the ACQ.