PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Williamtown Procedures
View Single Post
Old 17th Jan 2011, 04:51
onemore

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dick, you are stereotyping everyone leader in the Defence Force as incompetent because you don't agree with something. You need to develop a better understanding of the ADF, Capability Management, budget constraints, resource shortages and the fact that just about everyone in Defence is a decision maker - it's a team thing not the dictator structure you believe.

You can't call every service leader incompetent because of some poor projects without acknowledging the government process that applies in large projects.

As for will airspace, I agree it might be nice to be easier But it's hardly dangerous. Just maybe Defence would like to make it easier (theorectically) it's quite possible that there just are t enough resources to review and adopt new procedures. My guess is giving you and me a quicker clearance for a beach run is probably a little bit lower in the scheme of things considering the current operational tempo of the ADF.

I can't comment on overseas systems Dick, because I don't have the knowledge or experience

As I said I don't disagree it should be easier I just can't agree with you making branding the entire Defence force as idiots.

Last edited by onemore; 17th Jan 2011 at 05:07.