PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Chinook - Still Hitting Back 3 (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 15th Jan 2011, 23:59
Chugalug2

Received 228 Likes on 71 Posts
AA,
With respect labelling a fellow aviator as a troll, and one who flew helicopters operationally before many on here were even ideas, good or bad, doesn't seem to be any more helpful than LB's amusement or indeed bast0n's valedictory comments re others' posts. Hopefully he will allow me that liberty as he and I are of much the same vintage I think. We are all, well nearly all, professionals, be it past or present. That is why I invite bast0n to explain why he accepts W&D's version but not their finding. If he cannot do so in a professional manner then he will be found unconvincing by his fellow professionals, and I am sure he knows that. This isn't some pubescent chat site about music or motors but a forum for professional aviators posting on a thread aimed at reversing an injustice that cries out for a proper resolution. Far from dissolving into a pointless morass, it is my belief that this thread will soon witness that resolution. If that is indeed the case it will be thanks in no small measure to the perseverance of the professionals who know that these pilots were scapegoats to a dishonourable and disreputable scandal.