PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Spanish ATC
Thread: Spanish ATC
View Single Post
Old 15th Jan 2011, 22:56
LH2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by kontrolor
I don't know what the hell is with the some people still ranting about Spanish ATCOS...don't you see we are well beyond ranting and fingerpointing?
Speak for yourself

Do you realy wish that ATM systems are privatised?

Do you realy wish that any infrastructure is privatised? Do you realy think that competition in ATM will bring any good?
In Spain? Big yes to all three The current service is rubbish, so well worth a shot at trying something else.

and think where this world is heading to - where operational staff is held hostage and delt with as if they are terrorists or criminals...
Yeah, yeah... You know what they say: at least you can negotiate with a terrorist, so please do not drag their good name through the mud. As for being criminals... I do believe there are a number of judicial proceedings ongoing, some of which under criminal law. Glad you asked.

where is your bloody sense of solidarity with brothers in arms? If crews would start an uprising/strike due to unbearable working conditions, we would all support you.
How about supporting us pilots by offering a professional and efficient service? Ask yourself this: if controllers in say the UK, Germany, or Norway had a serious labour conflict, do you doubt they would have the support of every pilot who's ever flown in their airspace? Why do you think this doesn't apply to Spain?

The question of quality of the service is now in second or even in third plan...
That's an excellent improvement! For you lot that had never been in any plans before, so I welcome the news.

what is going on in Spain is fascism. And if you would like to see it working, go to Hungary...they have just introuced new kind of totalitarism...
Oh the horror!

Problem with Spaniards is that they never admit to being wrong