PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates vs. Air Canada
View Single Post
Old 14th Jan 2011, 16:47
Fingersmac

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I admire democracies & patriotism...so let the Canadian consumer decide where they want to spend their dime. Its completely in the spirit of freedom of choice for them to pick their beloved Air Canada over the competition -oh wait, maybe the Canadian consumer wont pick Air Canada because of its tired product & service.

And why is the product outdated and lethargic? Simple' because they will never innovate if they know they are protected - because they dont have to attract customers with their product, the government will deliver the customers through policy...and for that the demise of a once competitive and admired airline will continue.

And that my friends is sad
Blah, blah, blah... these are tired old Air Canada stereotypes. It's great to see our national past-time of unfounded complaining about Air Canada has extended beyond our borders.

And do you mind explaining how their product is outdated and lethargic? I'd rather be in economy class on an AC B777 with 9 abreast seating then crammed into an EK B777 with 10 abreast seating.