PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EasyJet passengers told 'get off the plane or you will be arrested'
Old 14th Jan 2011, 08:13
Parapunter

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
completely wrong once again. You really ought to wait until you're in posession of the facts before shooting your Big I Am line
Right, this would be before you shot off to Tech Log to ask whether an aircraft can be defuelled having already denied it on this thread? And I don't have the facts??!!

there was no alternative way for the Captain to handle the situation.
It's this fatalistic attitude that brings Ezy in particular to these pages again & again.

Turning slightly blue in the face saying this, but here is where us passengers express our reaction to the twists and turns of the airline business as we experience it. That certain insiders repeatedly expound on technical matters in response is highly enlightening on the narrow thinking that some quarters of the airline business remain saddled with even after god only knows how many opportunities to learn from the past. I don't care particularly whther the captain was at fault, whether a vessel is available to defuel, whether you can fly around with gear down.

What I care about is the response from the business once the cock up takes place. That is what I'm interested in, the experience of the customer after an error is made. This is the point that gets missed again & again. It's depressing to witness I tell you.