PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Williamtown Procedures
View Single Post
Old 13th Jan 2011, 21:56
gobbledock

Location: Alabama, then Wyoming, then Idaho and now staying with Kharon on Styx houseboat
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
For example I was one of the few who spoke publically about the shocking public waste of the Seasprite $1.2 billion stuff up. Note that no one responsible in the military has been held accountable or even identified.
In all due respect Dick, you are successful a business man as well as an intelligent individual who has higher links to government individuals than the general populous. Are you really surprised that no accountability for the Seasprite debacle has been apportioned ? What about the Collins subs, BER, 'dodgy batts' and other monumental stuff-ups buried under the guise of spin and cheap political statements, the false security blanket called 'stimulus' which actually only benefits businessmen such as yourself (no offence) and defers the bursting of the big bubble by a few extra years. Throw into the equation the false value of 'paper money', the complete con that is called the Federal Reserve System ( I am sure you understand it's origins and what it actually does - makes a handful of welathy families extremely rich and powerful and not much else), fiat money, bank bailouts (another con that basically sees that taxpayers pay for the excess greed of wealthy businessmen), printing money, America's woeful debt situation in which they are bankrupt and trying unbelievably and ludicrously to increase the nations debt ceiling which will see them collapse into oblivion yet they continue to lie to and fool the masses with statements such as 'good fiscal policy' and 'improved outlook' and you say as an example 'Note that no one responsible in the military has been held accountable or even identified'.

C'mon Dick, you should know better than to waste your time questioning or raising such issues publicly. You should know better than most my entrepreneurial friend that even YOU are 'David vs Goliath' when you go up against the powers to be. If you are seeking clear and honest answers as well as the name or identification of an accountable individual then you have confused government with business. Two very different structures mate. I would suggest you put such time and energy into planting crops in Ethiopia or feeding the homeless on weeknights (maybe you already do), or embarking on another worldwide solo chopper journey to raise money for charity. You will get a lot more personal satisfaction out of that and a far better mental and emotional reward than asking any governemnt for honesty or accountability.

'Fallaces sunt rerum species'