PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Canada says the UAE is acting like a pompous thug says Colin Kenny
Old 13th Jan 2011, 19:22
harry the cod

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Seeing both sides of the coin, there wasn't much point in jumping in. To be honest, I was having far too much fun watching it all go downhill. However, nolimitholden has once again demonstrated what ignorant posts are all about.

If you do actually work for EK, just like Oblaaspop, why the hell do you think he has a vested interest in Emirates operating more services to Canada? With all these aircraft coming, we need to send them somewhere and Canada has huge potential which Air Canada is simply not using.

It's called job security, and I get more of it when my own airline's aircraft are flying, not sitting on the ground collecting dust. Probably the very same job security that keeps all the moaners here years after they said they'd leave.

Anyway, for what it's worth, do I think the UAE is being childish over this? Yes I do. Do I think the Canadian governement lied about the real reason for EK not being given more flights. Yes I do. That's it.

Seconds out........round 5

Harry