PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Is this a dying breed of Airman / Pilot for airlines?
Old 13th Jan 2011, 16:50
TopTup

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
As I stated very early (page 3):
I am by no way stating I am right, but that it is my opinion based on witnessed accounts, experience and other related evidence.
Some embraced the argument on offer, to support my views or to differ. They did so with integrity and professionalism. Guppy is completely void of all such attributes.

Shell M'ment: Too true. Silly of me for again arguing a nasty and ignorant fool. I say CX's training system is of a high standard, that the cadets have zero to very little experience - THAT's ALL! He turns this into "Cathay Pacific, now you tell us that the cadets are of excellent quality". No where was this written or inferred. Same as my first post, but he chooses to interpret via a disturbing, self absorbed logic. So be it.

ME:
"No one, least of all me EVER stated the cadets at or going to CX are of a poor quality. Lesser experience, yes. That's pretty obvious to anyone with an open mind and able to participate in a basic human dialogue. You actively seek to promote your own agenda - to hell with the facts borne from others' experience and knowledge. From experience I KNOW that the training at CX is some of the best I have seen from experience (to varying degrees) in safety and training departments in the US, Asia, India and Europe. Stop creating dirt to throw."
Guppy:
".....now you tell us that the cadets are of excellent quality..."
He makes up his own reasoning when void of anything else. Not poor = excellent? Logical to him alone. When dogmatically chasing a fight one will clutch at straws I suppose.

He'll argue an assumption here. No, it's called inductive reasoning. (Time to retaliate to this post will determine the time for him to google what inductive reasoning is).

From SR71:
I'll let my flying do the talking not my keyboard but I would suggest you lose some of the attitude.
and
Were my original questions unreasonable? Is your condescension really necessary? Is it impossible your explanation ever lacks clarity? Is your keyboard persona anything like your flightdeck persona?
From Old Fella:
SNS3Guppy. You, Sir, are one of the most self-opinionated individuals I have ever encountered. Your only response to being told that you have erred is to ridicule those who KNOW YOU ARE WRONG. At least have the intestinal fortitude to admit that you made a mistake, if not publicly, at least with a PM.
Just a few from this thread alone. Shell M'ment and 411A to name but another two elsewhere. Many, many others to be found amongst the existence he has on this web site.

Wow! 1.49 posts per day since 8 Oct 2005! Recently multiple posts on Xmas Eve, many, many Xmas, more on Boxing Day, same with NYE and NY Day. Most of us were enjoying time with family and/or friends.....

This is the true definition of why airmanship is more than stick and rudder skills or credentials and this clown is by demeanor as far from an airman as one could hope for. As I mentioned before, utter agony to be stuck in a cockpit with.

I would've PM'd you but the last person who tried this (from this thread) you, in true form, ridiculed & abused him publicly when he or she did. Guppy publicly replying to Old Fella:
You, with the reading comprehension problem, again. I saw your PM, fishing once more for material. Forget it. Don't waste my time.

Last edited by TopTup; 13th Jan 2011 at 17:20.