PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Williamtown Procedures
View Single Post
Old 13th Jan 2011, 11:01
Like This - Do That

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Dick Smith
Shows you military blokes will do everything you can to resist change and never copy better proven procedures from others.

You deserve to have low morale. Remember that 1.2 billion dollars lost by your own peoples incompetence is one of the reasons you can't get proper pay - it all comes out of the military budget.
Dick I saw you in the crowd on (I'm pretty sure) George St last ANZAC Day, as I marched with my Sqn. You & Pip were applauding as I marched past and I appreciate that, cheers.

However I'm not so happy with what you've posted above. Not a good look, lashing out at the operators on the coalface of a less than perfect system. For what it's worth, I don't really like how GA is treated by Willy; but would you please avoid blaming the worker bees, telling them (us) that they (we) "deserve to have low morale"? There are plenty of reasons why SUBLTs, LTs, FLGOFFs etc have "low morale", but I'm not so sure that any of us deserve it due to our own failings.

Blame the system? Sure, blame the system, but don't blame some poor bloody PLTOFF or FLGOFF who has no say in how the system works.

{disclaimer - I'm not RAAF, and I'm not a controller}