PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Canada says the UAE is acting like a pompous thug says Colin Kenny
Old 13th Jan 2011, 09:17
Oblaaspop

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wow, from flight dispatcher to semi-retired CEO of a massive multi-national in just a few short years...... You are correct I now feel inadequate, and insanely jealous. How's the recession treated you buddy? Personally I hardly noticed it, but enough of my tales of woe

Outlaw, un-bloody-believable! You have the audacity, the bare faced cheek and effrontery to take me to task????

YOU are the one my friend who rudely slung mud in my direction on a point which you were 100% incorrect on, and you are not even man enough to admit it and apologise...... Grow some balls, toughen up cowboy!

You are quite correct about one thing though, EVERYBODY is entitled to their own opinion, until such a time that it appears to go against the general flow ie my opinion. You all are only interested in the popular jingoistic patriotism which encompassed all that was wrong with the Bush administration. I thought you guys were less 'Redneck' and more white collar than some of your ill informed neighbours down south? It appears I was wrong!

Its clear that anyone who dares to counter your opinions is either 'management', 'thick', 'stupid', 'selfish', 'shortsighted' and generally evil. These blinkered opinions manifest themselves despite attempts by the individual to present logical reason based arguments...... These arguments appear to get ignored and downtrodden with attempts to discourage and scare the poster away. This approach appears to work well in places like Iran, but sadly for you guys I have a modicum of intelligence and I carry my balls around in a wheelbarrow (its a figure of speech before anyone accuses me of pretending to have big knackers).

As I have said many times and indeed what all the evidence now points towards, is the fact that this whole sorry issue has absolutely nothing to do with Camp Mirage/Global security vs commercial, but has EVERYTHING to do with the Governments approach to protecting Air Canada and Lufthansa at all costs. The sooner you guys can admit to that, stop flag waving, and agree that the approach may be floored, the better, then maybe we can all work together to find a solution to the situation....... ALL the reports from reputable sources (as posted by Contacted above) confirm that the ONLY losers from this sorry saga are the travelling public AND believe it or not Air Canada!!!!

Stop shooting from the hip in Red neck Newfie yeeeehaaaaa fashion, and actually start thinking properly about it! that's all I ask.