PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Polish Presidential Flight Crash Thread
View Single Post
Old 12th Jan 2011, 20:36
B767PL

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Strange they are mentioning an elevated BAC in Gen. Blasiks blood as preliminary reports that I have read clearly stated that there is not enough evidence to provide any proof of this, thus it being inconclusive.

Also there is no proof that I have seen of there being any pressure on the flight crew to land the airplane from neither President Kaczynski, or Gen. Blasik.

To say otherwise is nothing but mere speculation at this point, yet it is included in this report. There are many questions to raise with this report, and they will be raised, and hopefully answered with time.

This entire investigation has turned into a mess, with both sides bickering back and fourth about authority as to what etc. etc.

The Government made a huge mistake by not pursuing with all means possible to take control of the investigation from the beginning, and now they are paying for it, without getting the cooperation from Russia they had hoped for, and been promised.

Surely there are many truths, but surely there are many more just as well.

I know I will go ahead and wait for the Polish report to be finalized and released as well, before making any final and definitive conclusions.