PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Is this a dying breed of Airman / Pilot for airlines?
Old 12th Jan 2011, 13:29
SNS3Guppy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Of the 60, 1 accepted. That speaks volumes for the said package offered to experienced applicants.
No, it doesn't. This is your incorrect logic, again. The applicants didn't accept a job for which they weren't interviewed, and which they hadn't sought.

They may as well have been offered positions sweeping floors, processing accounting reports, or making lunch in cafeterias. They didn't interview for those positions, either. That the applicants didn't accept the positions is no ringing condemnation on the position, or on the applicants. That you hold it up as evidence to the contrary is no great surprise, at at best, effort at deceit on your part.

Were you one of the applicants, and thus feel jilted? Is this all a personal rant because you didn't get the job you wanted?

I have tried in vane to reason with you regarding my intentions and opinions.
Try in vain next time. You won't get better results, but at least you'll have proper grammar.

sanctimonious arrogant self opinionated conceited fool.

I even typed it slow for you.

Idiot.

In a bar you would flat on your arse.

utter ignorance

cocoon existence

[Forest]Guppy
Wow. You're both an intellectual and a professional. Who'd have guessed? When a man has nothing intelligent left to offer, it's these insults with which you're left, then? Truly brilliant reparte, by the way.

Do this: learn to spell, spend less time at the bar, don't lie so much, don't change your posts to cover your lies, and you'll be much better prepared to have an intelligent discussion. Then again, don't start the thread based on a lie, and you'll have a better position from which to begin.

I edited the original post to reflect what I have stated time and time and time again: you interpreted my post one way, incorrectly.
No need to interpret you mate. I simply quoted you. I'd never presume to put words in your mouth, nor would I presume to assume. I'll leave that to you, as you do so well with it.
While [Forest]Guppy has ZERO knowledge of CX, it's recruitment, it's policies, he deems [quote from previous posts] his opinions to be the only "truth".
Ah. There's another assumption with which you're wrong, but then you contend to have made a quote here, too, when you have not. Another lie, then. Here's the thing; when you've lied here, I've quoted you making the lie, then shown it to be a lie. Perhaps when you get done with your vitriol and epithets, you could get around to doing the same?

Fella, you call a man a liar. Under the guise of anonymity you are proud of yourself. In a bar you would flat on your arse.
Quite possibly so, but only because I'd be laughing too hard to stand. Then again, I don't frequent bars, and you're pretty funny from the comfort of home, too.
No one, least of all me EVER stated the cadets at or going to CX are of a poor quality. Lesser experience, yes. That's pretty obvious to anyone with an open mind and able to participate in a basic human dialogue. You actively seek to promote your own agenda - to hell with the facts borne from others' experience and knowledge. From experience I KNOW that the training at CX is some of the best I have seen from experience (to varying degrees) in safety and training departments in the US, Asia, India and Europe. Stop creating dirt to throw.
So, to sum up, you opened with lies and false accusations condemning the industry (and since have changed it by editing the post, then lied about your opening comments after changing it. Your opening comments specifically pointed to Cathay procedures as unprofessional, specifically indicated that technical questions have been supplanted by parental approval questions, and blathered on about the industry in general. Now, you've changed your tune. Imagine that!

Whereas you've spent this entire thread rabbiting on about the downward spiral in the industry as a part of the airline's global agenda to hire the lowest common denominator in order to save money, and your flagship example (that you failed to cite or link, incidentally) is Cathay Pacific, now you tell us that the cadets are of excellent quality, and that the training program is among the best in the world. Sort of shoots your own platform down in flames, doesn't it?

It does.