PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Gulf Air Developments
View Single Post
Old 12th Jan 2011, 07:33
airbus380man

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GF

For me i do not really care if they want bahrainis or non bahrainis, the problem is they are not clear ,about the plans like the other airlines next door .Wing A they do not respect pilots if u talk then thats it u r over but in a way u do not realize it. what ever AA tells them is right and with the latest letter from ops. it is a unclear message ,so everyone will explain it in diff. way. such as capt./fo to 320/ DEC and FO . soon most of senior capt. will be 60. so what is there plan. fail pilots in cmd interview and all DEC. or what. we are not secured -they do not care about pilots (if u r not part of the gang- coffee shop or if u do not go with them to area where they stay during winter time in the tent weekends)

1- AA plans and apply it wing A always yes u r right, we need pilot ohhhhhps no we r ok, ahhhh no we have extra.( as we hear it in the building from others)

2-soon most of ERJ pilots will go under CMD interview, most of them will go for the 2nd time hope to see them with 4 bars they are good.

if i ask any pilots in GF, what is happening in GF they do not know.

my cmd assessment finished and waiting for my interview, and the rate of failure keeping me nervous . guys any idea.