PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ra Aus Not Goming To A Cta Near You
View Single Post
Old 12th Jan 2011, 05:12
SW3

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ozbusdriver you're a funny man. Not ready for the big time am I? Down boy down. Define "The Big Time"? And if you don't believe me on the syllabus go and do some research, you may be pleasantly surprised. And of course until the rule changes RAA pilots will not enter controlled airspace. (Just thought I'd write on here for the fun of it). It is a rule whereby there is no valid reason why it can't be changed subject to my points waaayyy back in the thread.

VH-XXX you were clutching at straws in this thread a long time ago. The pilot in question calls ahead as he openly admitted his confidence and procedures weren't what they could be (But at least he admitted it). As far as I'm concerned this has run its course. I've put my view forward, you've put yours forward. You have an obvious dislike for RAA, I will fly anything and don't care if there are numbers or letters on the side. Tid for tad, I'm sure it won't be the end of the world for anyone if RAA is allowed into CTA and if that hurts your feelings I don't apologise. Times change, new pilots are born every day and although we are all entitled to our opinions just as you and I are, no one movement has more rights than the other to be in the sky. Here's a novel idea, why not promote aviation and encourage those keen to follow? I'm certain you do this too however don't lose sight of where you came from. You're entitled to prefer GA over RAAus however why should the likes of your opinion destroy options for other pilots where there are very valid points out there?
We could go around in this circle forever, we both obviously have much ammunition and are both within the industry. However I'm not about that, I'm about promoting aviation for everyone regardless of what you fly.