PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Gulf Air Developments
View Single Post
Old 11th Jan 2011, 20:18
Tziganul

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I agree with you all over these matters,

1) Everyone EXCEPT the ones on the 3rd floor knew the shortage was just a matter of time, yet, nothing was done to prevent it.
2) The letter we got from 1st floor was nothing special, once again it's just a way of trying to "officially" give out some info so that we don't say things like "there is no communication"
3) Overtime, no overtime, ..., well, if this 85hrs is really going through, then can I suggest that the locals bring up the fight just as they did 3years ago and get conditions to improve! Expats can't do much as they don't have the same bargaining power as the locals.
4) Why is the command still being done on the ERJ when they will be filling out the positions with direct entries? Who took this absurd decision?!!!!!!!!! So let me guess, pissing of the people the first time by putting a gun to their head and telling them either you take it or leave it was not enough?! Boy, they will never learn!
5) What 48 second officers program? Didn't QA get all of them? Who are they kidding?

Oh well, we are not the ones payed 6k-10k BD/month in order to think. So ... guess we just have to suck it up until the locals get enough and start punching back. Boy, come on, punch back!