PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates (EK) Interview - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 11th Jan 2011, 11:52
Stingray

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
paperwork for the interview

Comanche:
just write an email to your recruiter at EK, and tell her what you can bring, and what you can't, and ask if that's acceptable.

I had a JAA license from one country, and a medical from another JAA country, and that was ok.

If you have a printout of your electronic logbook without a confirmation, the original logbooks have to be used for confirmations. If you have confirmations for only a part of your flight time, just tell them, and ask if they accept that. I have not been able to get everything confirmed within two weeks, given that some of my former employers are bankrupt, and others in different countries.
Funny: just two months ago you needed 10 passport photos. Of course it feels unnecessary to bring so many, if maybe you don't get hired, but its no big deal to get them I guess.

Flight rebooking: I had a standby ticket for the way home, and stayed longer anyway, so I didn't care. But if they can't rebook you because their flights are full, then you probably get the originally booked flight, and two days off in sunny Dubai.

Good luck at the interview!