PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates - Wannabes & Recruitment VIII
View Single Post
Old 10th Jan 2011, 21:07
Milly26

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Melbourne OD - Final Interview

Hey Everyone,

Well i had my AD and FI in Melbourne over the weekend. There was about 100 people there on the first day and only 30 got the call back for the group stages the next day. (26 girls and 4 guys). At the end the day 9 people were left and got through to the FI - with myself being the only guy.
The interview went well i thought (fingers crossed). Just asked questions about previous experiences i have had at work, bad customers, have you done anything extra to make someone happy at work etc, with a background in hospitality it was easy enough to give a few examples.
I had to take the picture test at the end of it, man some of those questions got hard in the end! Does anyone know if these results will affect if the recruiters recommend you or not?

So now all i have to do is wait it out, being male i was worried that they might not be recruiting many guys at the moment so i asked the recruiters about it and they said as long as there was accom and training school vaccancies then there would be no reason to put me on hold.
From what i gathered, the recruiters recommend you to higher management and if they like you, then you get the GC - so hopefully they like what they read and see, and i will be Dubai bound!.

Im only in day 1 of 6 weeks waiting, im so excited but at the same time trying not to get my hopes up incase it doesn't work out.

If anyone has any q's about group stages or FI - im happy to answer what i can!

Last edited by Milly26; 11th Jan 2011 at 10:19.