PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Vulcan XH 558 Threads (merged)
View Single Post
Old 10th Jan 2011, 11:15
echogolfc.d.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I do not post on here very often, but feel that I can answer the question raised; with some authority as I am an active volunteer fundraiser with the Trust & Club.

The Aircraft is currently based at her winter home which is a hangar at RAF Lynham and is currently undergoing her annual winter service.

Regarding finances I am not privy to any detailed answers concerning this. I do know that funds are, and always will be very tight. We receive no funding from government, department save that of gift aid for UK taxpayers donations, thus we need to raise money entirely from the generosity of the large numbers of supporters who love to see XH558 in the air and wish to do so for many years to come.

The best place to obtain upto date information is via our official website Home | Vulcan To The Sky. If you would like to help us keep this wonderful icon of British excellence in the air there are links that will show you many of the ways possible.
From my position as recycling co-ordinator I welcome used toners/inkjet cartridges and mobile phones from which we gain a regular and increasing income.
Please do not hesitate to contact me regarding this either via a pm on here or by email:- [email protected] thank you.
Subscribe to our online newletters, join the club, read our forum, all via home page.

Hope this information is usefull and Wishing all of you a very happy and prosperous new year.
DLW volunteer vttst/club.