PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Spanish ATC
Thread: Spanish ATC
View Single Post
Old 10th Jan 2011, 07:58
aldegar

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2) is there an official paper (I have made a quick research on the aena website but with no luck) where I could find this decision to employ foreign atcos? If someone had this kind of document, could he send it to me via PM?
I'd also be interested, should someone have the information send it also to me if possible (PM), thanks. It's all been so obscurely managed... we just found out about this, but there must be so many things going on we don't know about.

Make no mistake, this will be part of an orchestrated campaign to reduce T's & C's everywhere.
Absolutely true, in fact T's & C's are already being reduced in other countries.

Also, even though ours look as a local conflict, there are too many international issues involved: this italian agreement, DFS answering to all spanish ATCOs applying that they won't hire spanish ATCOs until our conflict is solved, foreign providers interested in taking part in the privatization of AENA, the single sky, functional blocks, the global crisis...

I don't for a moment believe that CANSO is only about technical cooperation.
Shortly after the first decree (february) Mr. Lema (AENAs president) became a member of CANSOs executive comittee.