PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ra Aus Not Goming To A Cta Near You
View Single Post
Old 10th Jan 2011, 04:24
SW3

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
VH-XXX I think you'd rather argue than fly, I'm not playing cat and mouse here. And I'd prefer it if you would refrain from referring to the board of the RAAus in such a slanderous manner, and I'm not joking. Once again, read what I have written, THIS IS NOT WHAT I"M HERE ABOUT.

Slightly higer costs?? Have you recently looked at the cost of dual training in GA compared to RAAus?? It makes no sense for an RAAus pilot to convert to GA just to do the CTA component as AGAIN, it is not a massive undertaking, only to never fly a GA aircraft again. Theory and navexs including the CTA component, as for GA.

I have no idea where you got the view of it being simply wanting something for nothing. As per today, user pays for airspace. That being the pilot or operator. ASICs do cost money but are required in more and more places. Again, it is an OPTION if you wish to do it, as for GA. The cost of these and a medical are not going to put an end to one's financial state and in no way adds costs to members not using CTA. Clutching at straws now I think, don't you?

Around and around in circles we go. Read my points. Agree with them or disagree, it's your opinion and you're entitled to it. Just as we are all entitled to Australian airspace.