PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Am I being unreasonable? Or is ASL being a pain in the....
Old 9th Jan 2011, 22:26
beat ups are fun

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Am I being unreasonable? Or is ASL being a pain in the....

Just after a few opinions on this one.

I've got an exam booked for Friday in Maroochydore, it's my last one so I'm super keen to get it over and done with. I have to travel from Bundaberg to do this exam which is fast becoming a problem. The Bruce highway is cut in a few places between here and The Sunny Coast (mainly Gympie) and nobody is sure when it might re-open.

I called ASL today and asked if I couldn't make the exam due to the roads being flooded will they help me out and transfer my exam. The short answer was no, because it's now under 4 days before the exam and window has closed to transfer it, so I'm now locked in to the exam date, come hell or high water.

Am I being unreasonable expecting ASL to help me out by allowing me to transfer the exam due to a natural disaster?

P.s. Thanks to the young lady at ASL who suggested that I transfer my booking to the Rockhampton exam centre. Cause there's no flooding around those parts is there?!?!