PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Spanish ATC
Thread: Spanish ATC
View Single Post
Old 9th Jan 2011, 09:15
spanishatco45

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi LH2, thanks for the compliments. Just to satisfy your curiosity, I’m not a union representative, just an atco. By the way, what sources of knowledge are you drinking from to state all that **** about the Union? Do you know what the Union was one year ago and what it is nowadays? If you tell us what you exactly know and what your sources are, I can talk to you, otherwise I’ll assume you’re just intoxicating the forum. Do you work for SERCO or any of those companies supposedly taking care of our towers in the near future? I told you who I am, you tell us who you are. The problem is Aena owes a hell of a lot of money (13.000.000.000 €) yes, you read well: thirteen thousand million euros, mainly to your British banks, as you know well. They built dozens of loss-making airports only to make the construction companies, like Construcciones San José, a little richer (Oh, what a surprising coincidence, Juan Ignacio Lema, AENA’s current president was the President of Construcciones San José until 2 days before taking over in AENA!!!!!!!), and now they want to get out of this hell at the expense of all AENA’s workers, not only of the controllers. Lema said the other day they don’t need any more controllers and he is looking for them behind our backs… He knows how many applications DFS has received from Spanish ATCOS in the past few months (nearly all of them rejected). If he wants to get rid of us, why doesn’t he let us go? We’d be pleased to. He doesn’t know what he wants himself, I see him a little desperate. He should go and rest a little bit, the same as you LH2 the troll.