PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Expat pilots : Are they really safe for Indian Aviation ?
Old 9th Jan 2011, 07:50
Luke SkyToddler

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Dagar if you use that tiny brain of yours to read the thread properly you will notice that I am paid by Arabs not Indians ... and your countrymen outnumber mine here by about 1000 to 1, I can assure you.

So anyway what a surprise it looks to me like you are another one who wants to insult me without actually discussing the original article that was posted ... if you want to talk about respect then why don't you go and read the original poster and tell me where is the respect shown from that guy to the vast number of highly qualified, safe and respectable EXPAT pilots in your country.

If you can't do that then don't sit there and tell me or any other expats that we should show you one worth of respect, because we are the ones who have been insulted here, not you. You want respect you have to earn it first and give it to others when it's due.

Then when you have done that, come back here with a detailed, point by point, rebuttal of anything I have said and why you disagree with it ... otherwise I really dont have anything further to say to you.

Last edited by Luke SkyToddler; 9th Jan 2011 at 08:29.