PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Canada says the UAE is acting like a pompous thug says Colin Kenny
Old 8th Jan 2011, 18:44
nolimitholdem

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
That program was going fine until some member of a royal family flunked his flight test, and still wanted to be given qualifications to fly an aircraft. Our military wisely cancelled the training program when the UAE told us that members and friends of a royal family should not be allowed to fail.
Hahah CLASSIC!

One of those family members didn't by any chance go on to become CPB at Emirates did he?! Sounds about the right speed.

Maybe they're not indifferent. Maybe they like to play both sides of the street when it comes to terrorism. I have spoken to several intelligence sources who are adamant that leadership within the United Arab Emirates -- while posing as friends to NATO -- have been pouring money into terrorist movements throughout the Middle East.Maybe they like to play both sides of the street when it comes to terrorism. I have spoken to several intelligence sources who are adamant that leadership within the United Arab Emirates -- while posing as friends to NATO -- have been pouring money into terrorist movements throughout the Middle East.
Do ya THINK?!?! Does this guy have so little understanding of the ways things are done in this culture to have not an inkling that saying friendly things while plunging a knife in one's back is considered the best way to do business?!

Hey troff, let me guess. Ex-AC, perhaps former CDN and hard-done by in the merger so now you just want to see those AY-rabs stick it to to Big Red? Protecting AC interests? That's what this is all about? I don't think so. I think it started out as refusing to trade EK profits for a few McJobs in Canada with Servisair loading airplanes. But the UAE chose to make it more with the military base pettiness. So be it. As one of the "27,000" I wanted to stand and applaud at the article. But then I hate bullies.