PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates (EK) Interview - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 7th Jan 2011, 22:13
Comanche

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Fred GARVIN, I am just doing thorough research and trying to get a feel for the place, sometimes with provocative comments, that's all. I am NOT N-American, far from it. Lived in about 6 different countries in the past 20 years for extended periods of time so I know about adjusting, believe me. Heck, I'll even be prepared to learn Arabic to add to my 4 fluent languages. It's better to know all the facts now, so that I know what I am getting myself into and will have few legitimate reasons to 'bitch' about anything once I have joined, because I already knew beforehand! So once I am done, and IF I am offered the job and accept, I will go with the flow from then onwards with a positive attitude, without looking back.....I will just ignore your bad language, just lighten up a bit! As far as your other comments about FIR boundaries, enroute charts and I don't know what else, I have absolutely no idea what your point is... Bit of a rant if you ask me. You mention few things that are unknown to me, my current airline operates to about 200 destinations or so including N-Africa and the Middle East with a decent number of CAT C airports, and are you saying you are fluent in Chinese, well credit to you!