PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Spanish ATC
Thread: Spanish ATC
View Single Post
Old 7th Jan 2011, 16:47
spanishatco45

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi guys, I'm a Spanish atco and I'm going to tell you what's going on here. AENA, the Ministry of Fomento, the Ministry of the Interior, the Government and the political opposition (partido popular), have been trying to anihilate us for more than one year now. They've issued 5 decrees and 2 laws to change our working conditions because they don't want to negotiate a new agreement with us. They have an open war against us and they're desperately looking for atcos whereever. If any Italians want to come to Spain they should know this it is hell here, and it is an attempt to destroy the collective of spanish atcos. You'd better get in touch with any of our union representatives to get information. You don't know what you`re getting into. This is serious and you wouldn't be doing us any favours by accepting to come to Spain. This is union busting from Aena and the Government of Spain. Please get information from your trade union, they know about the hell that is going on here. I'll be pleased to provide you with any information you wish. [email protected]