PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - LIVERPOOL - 2
Thread: LIVERPOOL - 2
View Single Post
Old 7th Jan 2011, 14:36
AndyH52

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Suzeman. Firstly I must admit to no longer believing anything I read in the Liverpool Daily Post any more. It is a shadow of the paper that it used to be and proper journalism seems to be a thing of the past.

This is the first story for a while about security at LPL and my instincts tell me that whilst someone may have missed their flight they are using the 'delays at security' tick box from the list of excuses that puts everyone other than themselves at fault.

The story is lacking in any sort of detail to make a proper judgement (again increasingly typical of the LDP) it doesn't even say what time of day this happened. The only telling detail is the bit about passengers being monitored on cctv not having progressed to security 35 minutes before flight departure. If that was the case it is no surprise they missed their flight.

I cannot believe it took 2 hours to get through security - it would have affected hundreds of passengers if that was the case, not 40, and affected airlines other than Easyjet....