PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Etihad Employment - threads merged - all you need to know
Old 7th Jan 2011, 08:26
ATC83

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sec

ooooo touched a nerve??

Firstly I don't know it all...I have never said I know it all...simple answer...I dont! I have simply given the guy some help as he asked, as people like you can't be bothered to help but simply complain. I am only talking from my own experience and referencing the guys I spoke to out there.

Secondly I mentioned that I'd passed the other selection processes so the guy could see I had something to compare the Etihad selection to, not to gloat.

Thirdly...the reason my post was so long is because I think it's only fair that these guys get the information they want to hear..if people helped me then it's only fair that I help them. Obviously you're a prick that spends your time shooting people down when they try to help & can't be bothered with others which probably means you have no friends out there, hence why you are so bitter towards the place / company. Maybe you could get yourself a hamster to keep you company?

Fourthly, if it's that bad out there, there's plenty of recruitment going on in Europe now and specifically in Asia...why not change?? Try contracting for a while...that'll make you realise that you're guaranteed salary every month is actually a bonus in itself.

Also, I did see the differences at EY and EK - it's personal opinion as to what you prefer. For me I prefer Abu Dhabi to dubai, EY give you a pay rise every year & EK don't, command roughly the same, option for narrow/wide body at EY, yes the health benefits etc are probably better at EK, but am I not entitled to an opinion?? Or is yours gospel??

maybe you are right, maybe after 6 months my opinion will change - I don't know - but I or other people won't know unless they try it!

ETIHAD - I absolutely agree with your post, and you will obviously know much more about that than me as you've been out there, so I can't really comment. The only thing I'd say is that as we all know, things change - in 12 months it could be new Management, who knows.