PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Beat me master CASA Beat me.
View Single Post
Old 7th Jan 2011, 04:10
FO Usedalot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My flying friends

I thank you all for your support. I will be taking the Exam again next week and maybe pissing another $165 into the CASA wind but Ill give it a go. I know people do get through this and it is true that it is an exersize in lack of common sense. But with no other way out and no job to go to there is no other options but to spend more money and prey. Iv been studying for the past couple of weeks again but I have no doubt I will be faced with yet another bank of questions off which Iv only seen %50 of in the past. Im looking for a Bar job on the beach now. Iv discovered that the reason you locals get through this is because you have been brought up knowing how to find things in books with no index, where as we in America had it laid out in black and white for us and every question and Answer is published for purchase by law under the freedom of information act. So a failure of any exam is rare. Each time Iv done this at least 1/3rd of the class fails something. My hats off to all of you who learned to fly here. I would have been bankrupt by now. Your either real smart or real lucky.