PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Medical Pension
Thread: Medical Pension
View Single Post
Old 6th Jan 2011, 21:17
k1rb5

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You would think that whilst at the 'Defence Medical Rehabilitation Centre Headley Court' one would be able to get some answers on this topic, wouldn't you?

Unfortunately, you'd be WRONG!!

Whilst I still hope to remain 'IN', I am most likely to be looking down the barrel of an MD myself. After 4 months in hospital, 9 months at HC and 4+ more in 'further rehab' I still await some form of solid info on my projected income should I HAVE to leave. This is a little puzzling to say the least. Not to mention worrying, with two young children, a big mortgage, and all of the trappings that accompany these.

Please don't think that anyone at DMRC HC has let me down, because that couldn't be further from the truth. They are all truely awesome. They are just afraid to give individuals incorrect, or out of date, information. Surely someone is able to furnish indiviuals like SPHLC above, and myself, with the sort of information that is needed?

The sort of information which would prevent, or go some way to prevent, the financial anxiety of (potential) discharge?

I could not believe that this was not readily available there?

Any info from the floor, please, would be very well received indeed? (Might even earn you a little bottle of scotch for your trouble )