PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Further news on SFT
View Single Post
Old 22nd Nov 2001, 03:17
Captain Spud

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ping Pong

Whilst not disputing your obvious knowledge of the subject I feel it more likely than not that you are building peoples hopes up only for them to be ultimatly disapointed.

When a company goes bust one of the official recievers duties is to file a report to the Department of Trade & Industy's "Enforcement Branch", on the behaviour of the company's directors prior to the receivership. I.e are there any grounds for action against them personaly for wrong-doings.

The truth is ;

a) The recievers will **** any residual company funds away and then when they are almost gone declare their work "complete".

b) The DTI "enforcement branch" must be the most impotent "enforcment" agency any where in the world, it's a joke . They need to see video evidence of the killer holding the smoking gun over the body with a dozen independat wittnesses to the deed before they will even consider action. How can you PROVE what the directors intentions where?

c)When a company goes into receivership AN UNSECURED CREDITOR WILL GET NOTHING repeat YOU WILL GET NOTHING.

This is a hard fact of life.

If there is any money left in the pot at the point of receivership it will be well gone before it gets anywhere near the unsecured creditors.

I have been on the wrong side of three company crashes involving a six figure total, and have got sod all out of any, in all cases the only people left with smiles on their faces where the recievers who of course ALWAYS pocket their (V Large) fees.

CS