PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Taking the plunge - Worth the risk?
View Single Post
Old 5th Jan 2011, 21:12
PilotUnknown

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks for your reply CAT3C.

I've not actually inherited any money, however that is a small possibility in the future that I may.

The money for my apartment has all be through my hard work, and buying in the right place at the right time for a knock down price. (it was a buyers market, and the seller had recently got married and needed to sell fast).

I hate getting up every day and going to my job. I remember when I use to fly, I use to live for the weekends, loved getting up to the club house, and getting in the plane for a flight!

I was sitting at my desk at work today, looking at the grey overcast sky, writing up some boring report to try and win over some rich client. I was thinking: Wouldn't it be great if I was flying a plane, breaking through the clouds and seeing what a beautiful day it is up there!

It's a though decision and I have about another 6-12 months before I've cleared all my other debit and am left with just my mortgage which is still fairly large. But it still is and always has been my dream career and i'm finally in a position to go after it!