PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - No season of good will at Aer Arann
View Single Post
Old 5th Jan 2011, 03:16
The real examiner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sir Sank raised an interesting point regarding the lack of a pension scheme. Knowing all too well that members of management view this forum I would like to point out to them that as a body of professionals (and let's not forget this) embark on a career in the hope that we some day may afford a dignified retirement without the remains of a mortgage or any other such legacys of a lifetime of debt looming over our heads. This should be a basic right and those of you in management would expect nothing less. As it stands the paltry pay would not cover a proper pension contribution and there in lies the major problem, for none of us ( even the day off working company men) have a career prospect, AA does not offer such a prospect or at the very least a stable future yet demands the crew to push the limits of legalities in the name of an Aer Arann that abuses their loyalty on a daily basis! As it stands I'm hoping to expire of a massive heart attack on my 65th birthday as I won't be looking forward to a comfortable retirement.