PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair-Questions, comments, bouquets & brickbats (Merged) II
Old 4th Jan 2011, 23:13
geordiejet

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
IndignantFather

Can you explain exactly what you mean by saying this?

"Right you are cabin crew that much is clear, the lowest ranking in airports".

Are you meaning cabin crew are the lowest ranking staff in airports or just Ryanair cabin crew. Either way I can think much lowlier jobs which nevertheless play an important role in an airline environment. Either way it's not on judging all cabin crew (who in most cases are operating in accordance with their employer's rules and regulations) and slagging people off like that.

CallIng an ambulance as a child was feeling a little unwell? I've heard it all now. Methinks you are a tad dramatic. One of those people who thinks the world revolves around them because they have a kid.

If you were so concerned you should make sure your kids are well fed prior to boarding a flight (what if a flight diverts or has to hold for a good while). Your kids. Your responsibility. End of. Finding it hard to believe peoples health was at risk or there was a massive ice cube induced health hazard (I bet you are the type who change a nappy in he cabin - and to have be cheek to talk about hygiene).