PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Russian pilots to speak English
View Single Post
Old 4th Jan 2011, 10:14
KAG

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The civil register is that. Aircraft in civil use. That also includes as well as c-150's, commercial jet transport aircraft, both in scheduled and non-scheduled operation as well as Gulfstreams, Challengers, Lears, Citations etc. etc. All of them share the airspace internationally with each other.
Don't pretend you don't understand what I mean. And don't give me any lesson in pride, keep it for yourself: you want everybody to speak your language and you insist with your C150 N registered. Remove them from your numbers, keep the international flights, and come back talk to me. Anyway whithout the world and mainly china to buy american government debt, american companies debt, american families/personnal debts, and international students/customer coming to get cheap training I am not sure many N- C150 would fly around.

I can use your language, you cannot use mine, so the same goes for your language lesson: keep it for yourself.

Maybe 50% of aircraft will be Chinese and on the civil register by 2025, maybe not. but thats then, not now. Maybe by 2025, the world wont exist, having been assured complete destruction triggered off by a nuclear reaction by North Korea. Or maybe not.
Don't try any perspective trick on me please, if there is no earth of course there is no talk.