PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair exodus, what is the plan?
View Single Post
Old 4th Jan 2011, 05:19
HighLow

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Happy New Year PB

Pressman,

well not wanting to doubt your claim in anyway. how about you tell us all how you are coming to that assertion...rather than just one line!!!

personally I know around 25 jumping ship, mixture between captains and first officers...

25/2500 = 1 percent... Put it this way, One Single Pilot (ME!) knowing 1 percent of the pilot workforce in RYR ready to leave....Can you imagine all the other pilots about to do the same that I am unaware of...

the flood gates are about to open up over the coming months, there is no doubt !!!

and PB.....a fact I am sure you are well aware of by now, you are absolutely screwed for Captains, couldnt happen to a nicer group of twisted managers!! insensitive to employee requests (location due family etc)...this is all well documented at this stage.... and your loyal understudy DR is no different, two sides of the same dirty old coin if you ask me.

PB, I have flown with a number of senior FO's recently and should you approach them about command, don't be surprised when they tell you where you should stick it!! This feeling is felt amongst a large number of the senior FO community at the moment within FR...and the company is only hurting themselves in the long run....

I guess PB, we will expect your face to appear in Germany and around other bases within Europe, on the hunt for command upgrade candidates, no doubt you will reel in a certain few, but man, you are going to fall way short....happy hunting !!

Last edited by HighLow; 4th Jan 2011 at 05:43.