PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair-Questions, comments, bouquets & brickbats (Merged) II
Old 3rd Jan 2011, 23:51
IndignantFather

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FR_ regarding to what I expect from cabin crew, I am an able bodied man, I was holding a baby and carrying a bag, my partner was holding our other child and a bag, I was struggling to unfold a buggy in the snow while being watched by a CC with his hands in his pockets telling me to hurry up.....? and I dont expect the guy to hold my hand..but for him to make certain we were safely in the building..instead of pointing to a door that we couldnt really see because of weather conditions and running off, all I expect is common courtesy...fair enough? And thank you for pointing out the water we got was melted ice cubes...I was wondering why the water was luke warm..what did they melt it in? was it clean? did they use hands to pick up the ice? did they wash their hands? this was the water given to me for a babys bottle......?so maybe..instead of sending CC on customer service courses..(which seemingly is low priority)they should encourage their staff generally to COP ON and use common sense. or is that not a requirement?