PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - kfa hiring pilots
View Single Post
Old 3rd Jan 2011, 17:23
aroumika

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hello everyone,
i was a student of american school of aviation (ASA), california myself, and yes it's true, there were alot of kfa cadets around, all of them paying 46 000 USD for the entire course as compared to the other students who paid 38 000 USD. unfortunately for me, i did not get through the kfa interview and hence i could not join ASA as a kfa cadet, i eventually joined as a regular.
the school eventually closed down in june 2008, it was a total nightmare, feels like almost yesterday. but this is good news that kingfisher is finally hiring it's own cadets (who are willing to sponsor their own A320 type rating), based on the written exam, the interview and the sim check.
as for me, i ended up loosing 25 000 USD in ASA and continued my flight training uptil my multi engine commercial license in another flight school in california. i'm now just waiting for DGCA to send me my license, but then again i'm not eligible for the kfa interview simply because i wasn't chosen as a cadet. i guess i'll have to wait a little bit longer till my day comes. good luck to you all, god bless and happy new year