PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Nimrod MRA.4
Thread: Nimrod MRA.4
View Single Post
Old 3rd Jan 2011, 12:40
Krystal n chips
Thought police antagonist

Location: Where I always have been...firmly in the real world
Received 120 Likes on 87 Posts
" involve shoddy workmanship from the contractors at Woodford not changes in regulations. I suspect all the decent workforce left to other jobs a while ago when they knew the writing was on the wall for their jobs. After all over 50% of the workforce on Nimrod at Woodford were contractors by 2010."

The only factual content of the above is that BAe use contractors.

The rest can best be described as vilification of engineers who have some of the highest skill levels in the industry. I know quite a few people at Woodford and frankly, your comments are wholly unfounded as to their abilities. What, exactly, you know about engineering I wonder...in practical terms, not theory.

Unless of course, you have unequivocal evidence to the contrary?

If it's any help, and it probably won't be in your case, I have yet to encounter any aircraft, Mil or Civ, that did not have some sort of quality lapse prior to entering service...despite the best efforts to avoid such.

Why not make a visit to Woodford and tell them personally..before they all lose their jobs...and check the distance to Stepping Hill before you go.

May one venture to suggest that thinking isn't your particular forte?....unless you are "thoughtful " enough to rescind your comments that is.

Last edited by Krystal n chips; 3rd Jan 2011 at 13:08.