Old 2nd Jan 2011, 09:49
NoseGear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down michael

michael,
"worst post ever"
...? I think perhaps that's because the truth doesn't suit you And this gem
"the original poster has multi time to fall back on"
, just how do you think he/she got those hours? They didn't just fall into the logbook now did they?

Your from New Zealand and
this is honestly the only other option for career progression
? Surely you don't expect anyone to believe that for a moment? I'm from NZ, and I did the hard yards to get where I am, so there is no reason or excuse why you can't. I know for a fact Eagle and Air Nelson are hiring now. This creates movement in the GA airlines, why don't you contact them?

Again, thank you for being so graceful and arrogant about knocking back an airline hoping for replies like "good stuff!", "well done!" to make yourself feel better...going through all that interview process just to slap them in the face...real classy.
I think you owe the posters here an apology, the only reason we are taking the time to let you know what you are letting yourself in for financially is because we really don't want to see youngsters struggling here....when you should be enjoying the fruits of your career. As for
Have fun flying your multis whilst i study my butt off
shows you have no idea whats in store for you, if you think the study is all done and dusted.

You need to go and re-read the posts again, there are plenty of pros to this job, but you won't be able to afford any of them.

Nosey