PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air India-igrua
Thread: Air India-igrua
View Single Post
Old 1st Jan 2011, 19:35
Pulkdahulk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@AnjaliQ - I did not get your last line at all.

"Hey pulkdahulk .....so that I can understand what are you trying to write.u wrote this. U call this decent grammar it should b so that I can understand what you are trying to write."

I got the first line till the second punctuation mark. But after that I have no clue what are trying to imply?

Okay your Original Post excerpts as below

"Hey u guys
Was looking for advice... I wanna start my flying but dunno from where to do it states is not an option so its either igrua or d flying school in gondia .which do u think is better .. Igrua has campus placements which is great but pretty soon gondia will too n by soon I mean this month dads a senior pilot with ai n is in d recruitment team that's how I know...but I still think igrua is better urrrggghhh so confusing... Help me .thanksxxx"

Your words sounds like you text too much and you use a lot of short cuts. Sorry but I am not used to your short cut language.

If this was much better

"Hey Guys, I was looking for an advice. I wanna start my flying but dunno from where to do it from. The States is not an Option; so its either Igrua or the flying school in Gondia. Which do you think is better..Igrua has campus placements which is great but pretty soon Gondia will too and by soon I mean this month. My dad is a senior pilot with A.I, and is in the Recruitment team and that's how I know, but I still think IGRUA is better.....urrggghhh so confusing....Help me. Thanksxxx

It is basic Courtesy and maintaining Professionalism. This is PPRUNE...Google it for Full Form if you can or look above.

No look carefully, I wrote the way you wrote that "dunno" "urrggghhh"...I am not asking for you to write "do not know", what I am saying is break your sentence up with Punctuations...Its like taking 4 sentences and making them into 1.

Last edited by Pulkdahulk; 1st Jan 2011 at 20:04.