PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Over Flight Permits
View Single Post
Old 1st Jan 2011, 15:38
batsky2000

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Save me a fortune, in money maybe but not time, can those others also provide datalink communications, file flight plans, get me weather, discount fuel contracts besides overflight permits? I think not, when you are managing a BBJ and a GV, the charter trips alone offset the cost of Universal that we get charged for when just doing owner flights. I have been using Universal for over 10 years, and sure there are issues, but they always got fixed ASAP. On top of that, the 3 owners that I fly see the Universal charges as the price you have to pay when you own over $80Mil in aircraft, in other words, it is a drop in the bucket to my owners and to most others......I will continue to stick with Universal, 1 bill at the end of the month with all of the charges, much easier to make 1 phone call and deal with one handler than many for each thing, too easy to lose track of things that way.....There are many other ways to save money, and manage to do that every time we fly and show that to the owners with a monthly report, but I like the product that Universal offers and will stick with them