PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - easyjet gay recruitment
View Single Post
Old 29th Aug 2002, 11:42
Tiger

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
In fact Zerfas is correct, and true of may airlines. Although EasyJet tends to be different to the other carriers. Some of there so called novel ideas in recruitment of cabin crew have been used before with other airlines.

I attended an EasyJet interview a few years back, and was unsuccessful. I had a few years experience and done everything from "Junior" (horrid word that) to SEP and Security Trainer.

I even interviewed in my last job. And its true with some candidates at interview think "Oh I`ve flown before so I`ll get the job" is a big mistake.

I have an idea why I was unsuccessful and that is because I wouldn`t have "fitted" into the EasyJet mould and there ethos.

All airlines are different....me I had an interview which went very well and even if I didn`t get the job I would have been happy with my performance on the day.

And where I am now, I would even give EasyJet a minutes thought, coz the works easier, paid more and terms and conditions excellent and although no fault of the crews the EasyJet Marketing Dept needs shooting with there "bad mouthing other carriers" ....now we get the last laugh (EZY bad press in recent weeks) and the great marketing department has at last "shut up"!