PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Is RACWA on finals? YOU WERE WARNED!!
View Single Post
Old 29th Dec 2010, 13:14
Sbaker

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have the answer to the debt problem and the culture of the club...

Is the building, planes, etc insured?.... anyone got a jerry can and matches... at least then I can pi** on the ashes... then it can be rebuilt and made what it should have been in the first place.

Completely agree with the instructor texting about 70% of the time while doing circuits and supposed to be teaching, I even had one clown who would open the door on finals joking about me having cross-wind, then told him I didn't want to pay for that sort of "proffessional instruction" (bastard wrote a bad comment in my training file saying I would argue and would make a bad pilot)... [I kept my mouth shut about it till now] and no he was not a Grade 3 instructor, he was a Grade 2... but he was only in his 20's. [last I heard he was sacked for being an idiot]

so that brings me to the point - it's not wether they are Grade 1/2/3.. it's if they have life experiences and are mature enough and have the dedication and passion for the job as well as a love for teaching and helping people acheive their goals as they once did. - which sadly was non-existent with some RACWA instructors as it was just their first flying job to get hours and didn't really give a rats ass and never took it seriously.

oh well...

Last edited by Sbaker; 29th Dec 2010 at 13:55.