PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Cadets... current job offers from the company.
Old 20th Nov 2001, 01:11
InFinRetirement

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It makes no difference if you are junior or senior you are in the LHS on merit and ability. Something to be justifiably proud of my man. And yes, you have a job. That is something to be thankful for.

You well know that, having provided home to a few ex-BA cadets in your time, no?
This is true. 15 to be precise. They all came from Hamble and not one of them had more than 223hrs. They flew as well as anyone I knew then, I flew with all of them and they made a lasting impression me. They do now too, because each one is back with BA - all Captains with three or four as Training Captains.

But you are right. Take what comes along and wait. They did, and look where they are now. The aircraft I had, like you with the ATP, gave them a different slant on flying, and it helped them no end.

As I keep saying. Go get what you can NOW!!! If you have a CPL/IR you can fly commercially so go and do it. Just keep pushing your nose in the door, and do not listen to anyone who says you are not capable - your licence says you are!