PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - You are flying at an altitude of 35,000 ft , what is approximate range of your commun
Old 27th Dec 2010, 16:27
Bealzebub

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My curiosity is aroused as well. This type of question is not at all unusual on the wannabes forum, and is the sort of question you might well expect to see of a trainee pilot.

What I find a bit unusual is why somebody who professes to have 5000 hours on jets with 5 type ratings, would be asking something so basic?

This and the question that you have asked in the Questions forum concerning the application of mach number, would suggest there were some enormous gaps in your training whilst amassing those 5000 hours on jets?

In the freight dogs forum you recently (yesterday) claimed to have turned down a job with "Air Hong Kong on an A300-600F" because they offered you a 5 year contract with an $85,000 bond attached.

Possibly my perception is erroneous, but you seem to be a remarkably experienced "wannabe" with some remarkable gaps in your knowledge?

07th November 2010
Qatar , Etihad and Emirates salary request info
hello friends i would like to apply as a cabin crew , can anyone advise on salaries please
18th November2010
Joining Air Hong Kong I have an upcoming interview Soon, I would love some advise about working with Air hong kong and living in hong kong.Thanks to all
22nd November 2010
To fly A300-600 Freighter
12th December 2010
I agree with you mutra, I also have more than 5000 hours on Jets, 5 type ratings . but if you dont have the 500 on type A320 or 737 ng Today , in my opinion then theres no hope. Its so sad to pay for type and line, but its what these horrible days require. I am sick of this career and its frustrating me, pay to fly.
26th December 2010
Very poor Conditions, 5 year contract and 85,000 dollar Bond, rejected the offer