PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Hong Kong GFS Superpuma ditches in Reservoir after engine failure
Old 27th Dec 2010, 15:41
Cabe LeCutter

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well Reverse and Rockape,

What a bitter and warped load of drivel that you spout on this forum. I grant you that GFS is not perfect, occasionally guys do make mistakes but then so do we all. The advantage that GFS has is that they never claim to be perfect; I have not heard any of them slagging off Heliservices for wrapping a load and sling around a pylon and power cables a few weeks ago, Skyshuttle cannot claim to be perfect either.
It is about time that people realise that GFS do not fly from A to B, they do the full gambit of task including SF, but all within the rules albeit with exemptions for some tasks; sometimes things go wrong and as they are flying close to the limit, the outcome can be bad, they learn from their mistakes, do you?

I suggest that you wait for the outcome of the Investigation before you vent your bitterness against GFS. With comments such as you have both made, I can understand why you failed the selection.

Head down, look out for the flack