PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Is this a dying breed of Airman / Pilot for airlines?
Old 27th Dec 2010, 12:58
TopTup

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Guppy....Possibly against better judgement I'll respond.

You call this thread I started based on lies. In your opinion & your interprationation. It appears no one else has followed your opinion. You alone incorrectly interpreted my post & you alone jumped the gun to attempt to ridicule a point I gave, failing to check the reference given. I then quoted the reference yet still you write later none was given. Your retort? Baseless accusations borne from self-righteousness & failure to thoroughly read or comprehend before mouthing off.

Your tact of ridicule & constant berratement against anyone daring to offer a different opinion defines & is the epitome of poor charactor, lack of common courtesy & of course professionalism or airmanship. What agony & frustration you must be to share a cockpit with if your colleague offers a differing perspective or interpretation!!

All you've done is rant from your own cocoon. Ask the many UA drivers if their lifestyle suffered under dubious [unscrupulous] beancounters. Ask the many, many RAL contracted pilots about their cut in salary. Open your cycloptic view to the REAL TERM salaries of pilots since derregulation in the States. Ask the CX pilots & / or their AOA about their appreciation of the new "C-Scale" being arranged....... Ask the wider pilot body if their salaries benefitted from paying for endorsements, ratings, uniforms, accomodation, tea/coffee refer to RyanAir). Since as you claim YOURS never has then how can anyone else's possibly??!! Arrogance in the extreme. Then again as the doyan & sole benefactor of all that is right & true you can answer all these with utter denial because your one-eye chooses not to look there, least of all posess the professional fortitude to read, study or comprehend more of the world outside your one man band. Like believing there's no hunger in the world since you're not the one going without.

You alone have bought this dislike of you from not only me but others here seeking an intelligent debate on real issues we see as important. Most of us welcome an open & informative debate where we accept others' opinions & inputs. You haven't the charactor nor integrity to participate but for your arrogance & utter lack of professional courtesy.

All the world is stupid but you, eh?

Many EXPERIENCED airman have offered true accounts & opinions based on their long careers. The theme still appears the same. One can't be a part of the change if unable to accept the need for it.