PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Any Atpl Courses Starting Soon ??
View Single Post
Old 29th Aug 2002, 02:47
Stiff Under Carriage

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Faarkawe,

How you going?

No I didn't have any problems with the AFT correspondence for the biggies (assuming you mean Flight Planning and AGK? The current ones you are studying), passed all with relatively high percentages, lowest ones where Performance and Flt Pln. Though as I as mentioned before I had to work extremely hard to get them though in the time I did it.

It all depends on how long you plan to study them before sitting the exam.... I allowed one month for each subject, though I did allow Flt Pln 1.5-2 months due to the complicated processes involved. The longer the delay is between studying and sitting the exam the worse off you are.

Also Flt Pln was the last subject I did, therefore I had already had the background knowledge of the 6 other subjects which helped in the process as the initial part of the notes, as they then become partly revision with a few extra bits.

But if all depends on how you feel. I myself, thought "Once you've got them you've got them, so get stuck into it now and study hard and get them over with".

See my quote below.........it works....

Hope this helps....feel free to ask me any more Q's.

Cheers

SU/C